Eriez Xtreme Metal Detectors
In its base package, the metal detector offers a huge 7” easy-to-use touchscreen interface, multiple preprogrammed languages, easy setup and reporting, multiple USB and interface ports, remote access and the standard high-pressure wash down design.
In addition to its rugged constriction, the Xtreme Metal Detector offers easy-to-use set up, operation and reporting from a large, well-designed graphical interface.
Setup and Operation
While the Xtreme Metal Detector ships with factory pre-set settings for your products (based on actual testing and provided application data), adding new products or changing parameters is simple. The following are a few standard features:
- Four password protected levels of access
- Auto set-up and product learning
- Easily change product boundaries/rejection
- One touch log reporting
- Eight fields of data recorded on a large flash drive
- Multiple communication ports – USB and Ethernet
- Log/tracks/rejects, on/offs, faults, warnings, product and setting changes, operator changes and much more
Also available for Liquid lines, gravity free fall applications with reject, pharmaceutical tablets & capsules, web and sheet applications.